CLE Tracking Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to go to the CLE tracking page before filing my affidavit online?
- What’s on the tracking page?
- Interactive CLE events you attended through the State Bar are already listed for you. You can’t delete a Bar event but you can decrease the hours, or zero out if you did not attend.
- Do I have to enter anything?
1. CLE events you attended through providers other than the State Bar.
2. Self-study credits, even if you obtained the material from the State Bar.
3. Teaching hours for presentations at State Bar CLE events.
- Is the CLE tracking page the same as filing an affidavit?
After you’ve completed the tracking page, you will click at the bottom of the page to get to the affidavit.
Everything on the tracking page will now appear on your affidavit. If you need to correct an entry, return to the tracking page.
- How do I get to the CLE tracking page?
- You may access your tracking page by entering your last name, bar number, and year of birth to the right on this screen, or by logging in to your AzBar member account.
- I don’t have a AzBar member account. How do I get one?
- Please register for one now.
- What if I cannot remember my AZBar username and/or password?
- Option 1 - Go to the “Retrieve Username or Password” page.
Option 2 - Fill out the form to the right. This option will only allow you access to CLE tracking and the MCLE affidavit. It will not allow you access to other AZBar features or AZBar.org email.
Option 3 - Call the Member Resource Center at 602-340-7322 during normal business hours.
- Can I get some technical help if I need it?
Call the Member Resource Center at 602.340.7322 during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., M-F.